|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3,000 pcs per month|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days after receipt of payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||3,000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Outdoor Free Standing Digital Kiosk||Brightness:||1500nits|
|Power Supply:||270W||Viewing Angle:||178|
1, Product Description
Outdoor LCD systems are, in the end, expensive piece of electronics, intended for 24/7/365 operation in constantly changing conditions and can in case of failure become exposed to harsh effects of environ-
ment. Saying this, it is easy to conclude reliability should be high, as well as life time of integrated elements should be treated as important feature of your potential outdoor LCD unit. Outdoor LCD product lifetime is tightly connected to one of integrated LCD panel, which is by standard 50.000 hours until on average of 50% brightness remains. This is somewhat misleading, as this time can be longer or shorter depending on the environment it operates within and backlight it uses (e.g. CCFL, LED). To minimize downtimes, besides guaranteeing operational environment to all components, some additional features are welcome:
Emergency system shut down in case of inner system environment going out of operational bounds, as well as process of taking care of the system in this case. This usually means shutting down heat generating elements (e.g. LCD panel), while cooling system tries to bring the temperature levels down to operational levels.
Hot and cold starts. There is always possibility for power shortage to occur and stop system functioning when low or high temperatures are present. Therefore systems should have Hot and cold start automatic functionality. This means that when power comes back, system should start all electronics in accordance to their operational environment requirements (e.g. LCD panel should not be turned on under 0°C).
Remote technical supervision. Aligned to need for extra reliability for outdoor LCD systems it is beneficial if remote supervision of system exists, as it allows powerful feature of automatic alarms in case of failures that demand instant reaction and general understanding of system health.Graceful shutdown is useful in case of power shortage as it allows system easy turn off, protects data, lowers chance of failure and guarantees restart without problems.
2, The Product Specification :
|Active area size (W x H)||1207X678mm|
|Panel resolution (pixels)||1920X1080 (Full HD)|
|Luminance of white (Brightness)||1000/1500/2000cd/m²|
|Colour Range||16.7 Million colours (max)|
|Viewing angle||178° horizontal / 178° vertical|
|Video inputs||VGA / HDMI|
|Audio Interface||AUDIO IN/OUT|
|Auto Brightness Control||Yes (Optional)|
|Temperature control system||Intelligent air conditioner or Fan is optional|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||0℃ to 50℃|
|Operating Humidity||5% to100%|
|Input voltage||AC 108-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||0.8kW (Mainly for AC starting)|
|Front glass type||Strengthen 6mm AR glass|
|Touchscreen||Infrared Touchscreen or Capactive Touchscreen is Optional|
Let us focus on full-outdoor LCD systems as they are trickiest to construct and/or purchase. Two biggest and tightly connected issues of engineering are stable sun readable performance and environment thermal management. Humans notice visible light sources (luminance) as brightness and perceive images as difference in shades, so to have great performance we need both, high brightness and as high as possible difference in black vs. white pixels.
While non-advertising based systems can afford lower performance specification it is preferable for units intended for outdoor advertising to have as high as possible brightness and contrast perfromance levels. For the best results in direct sunlight, the outdoor display should be able to continually operate at a minimum of 1.500 nits in bright sunlight with as high as possible contrast levels. It is a fact that also lower brightness (e.g. 700 nit) with high contrast LCD panels can deliver good sunreadability if properly hosted.
1) what's your requirements on screen brightness? This point refer to our cost, it is very important.What's the brightness for lcd screen you prefer ? Normal indoor digital signage you bought from us is only 350nits, However, for Outdoor Application, The screen usually require 800nits ~1500nits high brightness so that people can read clearly in sunlight. According to your actual application condition, Full outdoor or Semi-outdoor condition, we advise that you pick up 800nits ~ 1000nits or 1500nits.
2) When you require a high brightness for screen, we need consider cooling problem, If you only need 800nits for screen, we can put Fan inside for machine cooling, If you only need 1500nits for screen, we have to put intelligent air condition inside for cooling and heating.
3) If you really need outdoor application, we need use AR bonding TM glass with anti-glare and insulate 99.3% UV for screen surface.
4) Besides, The high brightness screen will consume plenty of electrical energy, we will install Ambient light sensor for auto dimming some to save energy efficiently when outdoor environment is dark. when the outdoor environment is very bright, I mean the noon, the screen would auto brighten so that the screen can be read clearly in sunlight.
5 ) Do you need Touch function for Outdoor lcd screen?
6) Do you have your own software ?If you need our software, we only can install our digital signage in machine for advertising purpose.
If you have any other questions, please contact our salesman as soon as possible.