|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE/Rohs/FCC/ERP Energy Label|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case, carton, flight case are option|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union, Alibaba trade assurance|
|Supply Ability:||5,000 pcs per month|
|Operation System:||Windows 7/8/10/Android/Mac||Size:||65''|
|Touch Technology:||Touch Foil Film||Foil Thickness:||≤100um|
|Light Transmission:||Above 95%||Voltage:||5V USB|
multi touch touchscreen,
projected capacitive touch screen
65 Inch Multi Touch Foil,Multi Touch Film For Windows7,Windows8,Android
Interactive touch foil Main Feature:
1. Safety and robust Anti-scratch, laminate on the back of glass Waterproof, dust-proof, bullet-proof, Acid-proof, No expose components, safety. No mechanical components with long life
Industrial temperature range: –20 °C to + 80 °C
2. Art and Sci-Fi High transparency ≥97%, glass-level transparency No bezel of touch area Thin and light, the sensor thickness only 0.17mm Thru-glass touch, the maximum thickness of glass can reach 20mm. Only hands valid, no touch action of metal, plastic,and so on.
3. Excellent experience Zero pressure touch, even with glove. Mouse function with Zoom in/out and rotation. 2 points Multi-touch, Support TUIO & Windows Native multipoint port Precise touch & real-time response Rapid handwriting performance
4. Advanced features Low power consumption, the maximu power consumption is only 0.5w
Flexible, could be applied to curve surface touch screen The film sensor could be laminated on any smooth non-metallic flat Various size from 30" to 100", lowest cost customization.
Foil touch could work through maximum 20mm glass,Mtouch-12mm glass.
But Multi touch version with more sensors and performs better in accuracy,response,anti-interference.
Interactive touch foil technical specification
|ITEM||Interactive touch foil|
|Detection Method||Improved Projected Capacitance Touch technology using a horizontal and vertical XY array of sensing wires|
|Size||30" - 72" (4:3) 30" - 100" (16:9)|
|Customization features||Sizes, Tail Length, Tail Width, Tail Position, Active Area, Cut Size|
|Fixing Options||Removable and Permanent options available|
|Position Accuracy||Approximately 3mm absolute, 1mm relative, No Drift|
|Alignment||Software drivers provide a calibration facility|
|Number of Electrode||64 way|
|Sensitivity||Can be programmed for different thickness of glass and even use with
gloved hands. Standard configuration functions with non-metallic single
construction glass 25mm thick inclusive of glass and air gap. Sensitivity
through Double Glazing also possible
|Output||USB 2.0, Male A to Male Mini B|
|Driver Compatibility||Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 Bit / 64 Bit)|
|MAC OS X Lion Linux(Ubuntu) Android (4.0↑, Depends on customization)|
|Touch Function||mouse function and multi-touch 2 points(support TUIO & Windows Native)|
|Temperature Range||Better than -20°C to +80°C|
|Humidity Control||0%-95%. Unaffected by condensation|
|Light Transmission||Typically better than 93%|
|EMC||EN 61000-6-1:2007, EN 61000-6-3:2007+A1:2011|
|Safety environment andhealth||CE (GR2107/010845CC), FCC (STE120904208), RoHS
|This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.|
1. Shop/Store window displays
2. Indoor and outdoor kiosks
3. Glass partitions
4. Corporate offices
5. Training and meeting rooms
6. Exhibitions and conferences
7. Museums and visitor attractions
1.The touch foil has no response
Possibility 1: the goldenfinger is connected the circuit board with wrong side.
Possibility 2: not tick Mouse Output.
2. Super-strong electromagnetic interference would lead to instability of the waveform and bounce of the mouse pointer. Try the follows to resolve:
Answer1: Adjust the distance between LCD screens and touch foils.
Answer2: Isolated power supply would be better.
Answer3: Correct grounding
Answer4:Add filter or shielding.
If you have any other questions, please contact our salesman as soon as possible.
Contact Person: kevin